Novamedia specializes in building extensive wireless networks in the 802.11 b/g standard. Devices used in the construction of WLAN networks are provided by recognized manufacturers, whose products guarantee top quality, security and stability of the system. Individual devices within the network are connected to one another with the use of fiber-glass infrastructure, which provides the best conditions for data exchange.
WLAN networks offered by Novamedia meet the standards set before WLAN networks: EN 60950-1, EN 300.328, EN 301.983
- The basic component of the system is the Cisco Controller, which acts as the central point for managing a WLAN network,
- in the adopted system model, Cisco WLAN Controller is a device responsible for the proper operation of the entire WLAN network,
- it allows for the creation and application of the security policy, the intrusion prevention mechanisms, and management of AP properties,
- it provides mechanisms for quality of service (QoS) and user mobility,
- the CUWN technology provides roaming between APs managed by the same controller, as well as between APs.